What is the URI code?
The Spotify URI code is the unique identifier (link) of a song, album or playlist found in the Share menu.
How to get the URI code on Spotify? — APP version
To add your track, you need to enter the URI code. It's super easy to find:
1. Click on the ellipsis dots next to the song, album or playlist you chose.
2. Click Share > Copy Spotify URI.
3. Copy the code into the box and add your tag to your cart.
We'll show you all the steps in this video.
How to get the URI code on Spotify? — WEB version
1. Hover with your mouse over the selected track, album or playlist
2. Right-click on it
3. Click on Share > Copy link of the song or playlist.
How to enjoy your Spotify Tag?
Once received your customised tag, you only need to do the following:
1. Log in to your Spotify account
2. Click on the magnifying glass to search, and then click on the camera icon.
3. Scan your tag and listen.
Voilà! Enjoy your favourite songs and collect them on your keyring. In this video, we show you how to do it.