1. DATA CONTROLLER. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
We inform you that Miss Wood Barcelona SL (hereinafter, Miss Wood) owns the website www.misswood.eu and www.misswood.co.uk, with CIF: B66726050 and address in Calle Anna Maria Mogas 13, 08520, Les Franqueses del Vallès. In addition to being at your disposal at the abovementioned address, you can contact us via the following means: by phone at 602.35.36.84 or by email: email@example.com
2. LEGITIMATION. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the consent that will be requested in the registration or in the newsletter subscription form. The user of the payment services offered through the Miss Wood website is voluntarily providing personal data (hereinafter Personal Data). The personal information you provide us through the different forms (registration or newsletter) and emails, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of Miss Wood Barcelona SL and will be kept confidential and protected.
In this regard, Miss Wood informs users that, in compliance with RGPD 679/2016, it has a record of activities. For all these reasons, the USER expressly and fully and unreservedly accepts that Miss Wood Barcelona SL treats their personal data in an automated way and incorporates the data in the processing file in order to be able to render and offer their services. In the purpose section, we detail to you with great purpose with what purpose we treat your personal data.
All these data will be associated with a Unique Identifier that we will assign internally when you register on the Miss Wood website. This will be a code consisting of a sequence of numbers. Strictly this Unique Identifier is considered a Personal Identification Data because it identifies it unequivocally, although it is of a different nature to the rest of the Personal Identification Data.
Its purpose is, precisely, to have you identified while protecting your personal identity before third parties. Only the team that manages Miss Wood has access to Personal Identification Data.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to complete all mandatory data provided as such in the various forms that may be available or available through the Portal. In case of not providing the estimated data as necessary, Miss Wood may freely decide not to register the user, if necessary, or deny access to the contents, services or actions arranged through the Portal.
3. SOURCE. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
All your personal information and personal data we collect were provided by you through the different forms (registration or newsletter) or by emails.
The categories of data that are processed are:
• Identification data
• Identification users
• Postal and electronic addresses
• Birthday date Specially protected data are not processed.
The user will have the option of giving his acceptance and consent to the processing of his Personal Data by Miss Wood in accordance with this Data Protection Policy. However, in case of not accepting the terms of the Data Protection Policy, the user will not be able to use the services provided by Miss Wood.
Miss Wood expressly prohibits minors less than eighteen years of age from providing Personal Data without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. If you are under the age of eighteen and do not have such consent, do not provide Personal Data to Miss Wood nor use our services.
The user must provide Miss Wood with the Personal Data that may be required at the time of purchasing, registering as a user or subscribing to the newsletter.
• We promise to protect your privacy and treat the information you provide confidentially.
• The information you provide will be used only to respond to your inquiries or to fulfill the contracted services.
The user must fill the forms with true, accurate, complete and updated information, responding to the damages that may be caused to Miss Wood, or to third parties as a consequence of the non-observance of such aspects.
4. PURPOSE. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In Miss Wood Barcelona S.L. we treat the information you provide us with to manage the purchases and the orders you made. Also, to send information, advertising and greeting messages on specific dates in order to offer our products and improve your experience as a user on our website.
• We promise to protect your privacy and treat the information you provide us with confidentially.
• The information provided will be used for the contracted services only.
• We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
The user must fill the forms with true, accurate, complete and updated data, responding to the damages that may be caused to Miss Wood, or to third parties as a consequence of the non-observance of such aspects.
Miss Wood expressly prohibits minors under eighteen years of age from providing Personal Data without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. If you are under the age of eighteen and do not have such consent, do not provide Personal Data to Miss Wood nor use our services.
5. HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE RETAINED FOR?
Personal data will be retained in compliance with the statutory limitation periods that result from the application of the initial purpose.
6. RECIPIENTS. WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
• Personal data related to the purchases will be communicated to our managers of the administrative, fiscal and accounting departments.
• Miss Wood manages its virtual infrastructure according to a model of 'cloud computing'. The hosting provider of our website is Shopify.
• Miss Wood contracts the maintenance management of its database to Shopify.
• Miss Wood contracts its platform for sending electronic communications to Klaviyo.
7. RIGHTS. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether Miss Wood is processing your personal data or not. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for. You always have the right to exercise your rights of information, access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of use and portability of the personal data you have provided us with, in compliance with what established in the RGPD 679/2016. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, by writing, at our registered office at Calle Anna Maria Mogas, no. 13, 08520, Les Franqueses del Vallès.
8. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small text files that a website places on a user's browser and that allows the person responsible for a service to improve the way he interacts with his visitors and his website. In some cases, the installation of these cookies requires the consent of the user.
There are different kinds of cookies, affected and not affected by the Law:
Cookies not affected:
• Techniques: They are necessary for navigation. Without them, the page would not work properly.
• Functional: Allow the page to recognize the user's language, the size of letters, etc.
• Security: They prevent or impede attacks against the website or its users.
• Analytics: They allow to measure the activity of the users and to elaborate navigation statistics.
• Advertising: Manage the frequency and content of the ads. • Tracking: They store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
Miss Wood informs that the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyzing the use that the users made of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on the activity of the website and providing other services related to the activity of the website and the use of the Internet. When you visit Miss Wood's website, some cookies will not be installed by us, but by third parties. For instance, if you click on a third-party ad that appears on the website (that is, advertises a product that we do not sell), that third party can install cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but we do not install cookies on your device. Therefore, we suggest that you go to the websites of these third parties in order to obtain more information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.
9. COOKIES LIST
To deactivate/ activate cookies on your device; you must do it through the Internet browser you are using.
The following information explains how to deactivate or block cookies in common web browsers.
Should you need further information on how to manage cookies on tablets and/or cell phones, please consult online documentation or files support.
• Enter the “More Settings” menu at the top right and select “Advanced” at the bottom of the page
• Under “Privacy & Security” click “Content Settings”
• The first option is “Cookies”. From here you can set them as you prefer. You will also be able to erase all the cookies recorded until that moment.
• Click the menu button and choose “Options”
• Select the “Privacy & Security” panel and go to the “History” section
• In the drop-down menu choose “Use custom settings for history”. Click “Show cookies”. The cookies window will appear and you will be able to deactivate o activate cookies by selecting the corresponding option.
Internet Explorer 6+
• Click the Tools button, and then click “Internet Options”
• Click the “Privacy” tab
• Then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK. Blocking cookies might prevent some web pages from displaying correctly.
• Click “Preferences” in the Menu bar
• Click “Security”
• Select the option of your choice to allow or block the cookies by checking the corresponding box
Other browsers: For more information about how to manage cookies through other browsers, please check the specific support.
10. HOW TO DISABLE / ENABLE THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that you consult the websites of the aforementioned third parties to obtain information on the cookies they install and how to manage them.