How to wear the Miss Wood Mask
Fitting the Proveil® filters grade B
1. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the mask.
2. Identify the top of the mask.
3. Position the mask on the face, at your nose level.
4. Hold the mask from the outside in correspondence of the ears.
5. Lower the bottom of the mask to the chin.
6. Check that the mask covers the chin correctly.
7. Verify the seal and absence of respiratory distress.
8. Once adjusted, do not touch the mask with your hands. If you need to touch it, wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
1. Remove protective gloves.
2. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
3. Remove the mask without touching the front of the mask.
4. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
1. Take the filter.
2. Insert the filter through the upper opening of the mask.
3. Fit the filter to the mask.
4. It is recommended that you fit the filter to the top edge of the mask, to ensure protection for your nose and mouth.
Certificates and approvals
You can read about all the certifications and certificates below.
Mask complies with UNE 0065:2020 standards and incorporates interchangeable filters used in FFP2 masks. (see the results here. Test carried out on May 14, 2020).
The fabric is made in Spain, and has passed the following tests:
· Bacterial filtration test (BFE): 92% in compliance with UNE 0065:2020.
· Breathability: Pa/Cm2: complying with UNE 0065:2020.
The design of the Miss Wood Mask complies with the UNE 0065:2020 standard.
The Miss Wood Mask is made in a local company located in Sant Quirze del Vallès fulfilling all the norms of security and health.
>strong>Measurements: Mask fabric: 17 x 9.5 cm.
Earmuffs: Diameter 8cm.
The Proveil® Grade B filter is marketed under the ISO 9001& 13485.
All tests have been carried out according to EN149 by the Spanish certification organization AITEX.>
The filters are placed through the upper opening of the mask.
It is recommended to use the filter for a maximum of 24 hours in standard conditions.
If you are exposed to a high viral load (hospitals, nursing homes, etc.), it is recommended that you change the filter every 12 hours at the most.
Washable filter (certification in process).
The manufacturer has carried out several tests and all the results indicate that the Proveil filters maintain their properties after 15 washes (15 minutes each) in water at 92º temperature.
It is scientifically proven that at that temperature and during that time all the contagious strains of Covid-19 are eliminated. Washing must be done by hand, not in a washing machine.
Nanofibre filter layer with the pore size more than 10 times smaller than conventional materials, sandwiched between spunbond non-woven protective layers (spunbond / nanofibres / spunbond). It effectively captures breathable particles in the air, including viruses, while maintaining good breathability for user comfort.
Filtration performance does not degrade over time or when exposed to moisture. Designed to allow washing and steam sterilisation.
The filter material is extremely thin and light, yet can be used safely for days instead of hours without loss of performance.
Miss Wood Mask meets all the requirements for a hygienic mask according to UNE 0065:2020. It is not to be considered a medical device (MP) in the sense of Directive 93/42 EC or Regulation EU/2017/745, nor is it to be considered personal protective equipment (PPE) in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425.
FAQS Miss Wood Mask
Do you have questions about our mask? Find the answer here.
You can wash the mask with water at 60º up to 110 washes.
It is recommended not to use bleach, just softener without dyes or a mild detergent. It can be used in a dryer up to 70ºC.
During the first wash, the cotton can shrink by 2% - 3%.
Proveil® grade B filters maintain their properties up to 15 washes (15 minutes each) in the water at 90ºC. It is scientifically proven that at that temperature and during that time all infectious strains of Covid-19 are eliminated. Washing must be done by hand, not in the washing machine.
The screen printing of our masks is totally manual, so it is not possible to personalise them.
Yes, Miss Wood Mask meets the requirements of UNE 0065:2020 as a reusable, hygienic mask. The fabric of the mask complies with UNE 0065:2020 specifications (ITEL 19526 test). It has a bacterial filtration of 92% and a respiration index Pa/Cm2: <34.
No, but if our mask is too large or does not fit your face, you can use the silicone buckles to adjust it to be 100% safe.
No, our masks come in one size recommended for children over 12 years old, but they can be adjusted with the silicone buckles included in the product.
No, under no circumstances should it be considered a medical device or personal protective equipment (PPE).
Our mask is approved as a reusable, hygienic mask, as it complies with UNE 0065:2020. Even if used with the filter, it is under no circumstances approved as an FFP2 mask.