How to wear the Miss Wood Mask
- Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the mask.
- Identify the top of the mask.
- PPosition the mask on the face, at your nose level.
- Hold the mask from the outside in correspondence of the ears.
- Lower the bottom of the mask to the chin.
- VCheck that the mask covers the chin correctly.
- Verify the seal and absence of respiratory distress.
- Once adjusted, do not touch the mask with your hands. If you need to touch it, wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
Removal of the Miss Wood Mask
- Remove protective gloves.
- LWash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- Remove the mask without touching the front of the mask.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
Fitting the Proveil® filters grade B
- Take the filter.
- Insert the filter through the upper opening of the mask.
- Fit the filter to the mask.
- It is recommended that you fit the filter to the top edge of the mask, to ensure protection for your nose and mouth.