3x2 in Safe and Reusable Masks
(To apply the offer you only have to add the three that you like the most and we will automatically give you one of them)
Mask to prevent infection
Explanatory Video (Co-founder)
One of our founders tells you first hand the main characteristics of our mask.
used in FFp2 masks
Filter Proveil® grado B
- Nanofiber filtration layer with pore size more than 10 times smaller than conventional materials.
- It effectively captures respirable airborne particles, including viruses, while maintaining good breathability for user comfort.
- Filtration performance does not degrade over time or when exposed to moisture.
- Designed to allow washing and steam sterilization.
- The Proveil ® filter material is extremely thin and lightweight and yet can be used safely for days instead of hours, without loss of performance.
Why this offer?
The use of masks is necessary to protect against the coronavirus. This situation has made the consumption of single-use plastic unavoidable.
During WWF's Blue Oceans initiative, members of the Oceans Asia organization have found thousands of masks turned into waste on uninhabited islands.
Faced with this situation, we think that another way we can help the planet is by promoting reusable masks.
FFP2 Anti-Virus Masks
Protect the World
Now that you know everything about our mask, we encourage you to try it and tell us how it works! We want to give you the chance to have several quality reusable masks at the best price we can afford.